- We believe that you have the right to understand how your information is stored and used. We require that sites linked to our Site contain a notice identifying their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties or the content of linked sites, although we do encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of such parties or web sites.
Information You Provide Us
- In general, you can visit AMICIS.com without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. If you choose to register, and are 16 years of age or older, we will collect your name, date of birth, email address, and street address along with other information you may choose to submit, and you will choose a password as part of the registration process ("Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII"). If you make a purchase on our Site we will also ask you for additional information including the credit card number and expiration date, billing address, shipping address, name on the account and telephone numbers for the billing and shipping addresses ("Credit Card Information").
Protecting Children's Privacy
We recognize that some of the users of our site may be under the age of 16 ("Minors"). We are committed to protecting Minors' privacy online and meeting the requirements of the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the activities offered on the Site. Minors may participate in the games on our Site anonymously and do not need to register in order to participate. In order for a Minor to participate in the web site or to become a member of Friends of AMICIS it is necessary for the Minor to register and to provide certain limited personal information. This includes the Minor's name, address, email address and birth date. This information is used by AMICIS to mail Gift Certificates to the Minor and to email promotional material to the Minor.
BECAUSE WE MAY COLLECT MINOR'S PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH OUR SITE, WE REQUIRE THAT EACH MINOR'S PARENT PROVIDE CONSENT BEFORE THE MINOR IS PERMITTED TO REGISTER AND USE OUR SITE.
Use of Information
- We sometimes use aggregated data (independent of any personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes. This information includes what areas our users visit most frequently and what services they access most often. This information helps us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you.
- We may use your PII internally, among other things, to offer our own or third-party products and services that we think you may find of interest, but only AMICIS, its subsidiaries and contractors involved in distributing the offers or providing the products or services will have access to your PII. Our subsidiaries and contractors will be required to use any PII we provide them only for that intended purpose.
- We may use your email address to contact you to respond to your inquiries or to provide information on products or services to you. You can elect not to receive emails from us either by so indicating at the time you register, "unsubscribing" to an email you receive or by contacting us as indicated below.
Opt-Out, Access, and Security
- If you do not wish to receive offers or other notices from us in the future, you can "opt out" by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy. In addition, if you provide us with PII, you will always have the option of requesting that the PII be removed from our system by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy.
- To review your PII, make any changes or corrections or to request that we remove your information please contact us at the address listed below. We will try to complete your request as promptly as possible. Any changes will affect only future uses of your PII.
- We use industry-standard, established security measures in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are designed reasonably to protect information contained within our systems from loss, misuse or alteration.
- However, we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any non-public information that you provide us. If there is information that you wish to protect from disclosure to others, do not provide it to us.
This site is owned and operated by Amici's East Coast Pizzeria, Inc. If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this policy, or if you wish to ask us to delete, correct, or show you your information as provided above, you can write to us at Amici's East Coast Pizzeria, 69 Third Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94401, call or fax us at Tel: (650) 373-3440, Fax: (650) 342-7762 or you can simply click on https://www.amicis.com/contact
Effective Date: September 1, 2010